11.17.2008

Trip to Seattle!

All I can say is it was much too short AND I need my sister closer to me geographically!! We took all the pictures with her camera - so this is the only one I have for now. I can't wait to blog about all the fun we had and the delicious food we ate. Seattle has some of the best food you can find - much of it came straight from Katie's kitchen! The halibut, the squash, the almond croissant, OOH, the croissant! Mmm... and all the coffee and peppermint tea. What a cozy weekend. Can I make that a monthly trip? How about bi-monthly? It is amazing that Katie and I get closer every year - I didn't even know that was possible. I am so thankful for her and just love the time we get when we're together.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for visiting sisters!! Glad you had a fun (and yummy) time in Seattle :). Max and I will be leaving for our European adventure on July 23rd (we'll be in NYC the 24th and again 8/19). Will you guys be hanging around in Paris for awhile?

Katie said...

I love peppermint tea with sisters. Glad you had so much fun. Hope some of the cookies I sent made it home. :) Eric promised that at least 1 would. .

Rebekah said...

I'm so happy for you!! I know how exciting it is to spend time with your only sister... I remember when Sarah & Max came to visit: I was so excited that I didn't sleep before they arrived, and then I spent the whole afternoon looking out the window anticipating their car to turn the corner and finally arrive!! I want to hear all about your adventures! Cute picture, by the way... :) Miss you!