11.21.2008

Snow Surprise!!

We had our first snow in Greensboro today! Can't you believe it- on November 21st?? :)

Early this morning, Eric was being silly and asking me a dumb question that didn't make any sense as he was standing right by the window, just grinning ear to ear. I answered the question briskly (and I admit, a bit annoyed), like, 'what in the world was that', but he continued to ask me to look at him...finally my eyes drifted left to see the blanket of snow covering our yard outside!! I apologized for being so short; he was just being cute and excited about the snow and knew I would be excited too! It brought me back to my room in Kandern and the days when my Dad would wake us up early on the first snowfall of each year. *It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas* and I'm ready!

Anyway, what a fun surprise this Friday morn' to be blessed with the beauty of fresh snow!! I was thrilled to drive to work to see all the trees, houses, cars, etc all seemingly suspended by the frozen kiss of winter that they received last night!

I hope this is the start of a season filled with glorious snow! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the snow!