5.03.2011

Crazy Hair...

Last night I gave Sophia her bath before bed. Normally I dry then smooth down her hair so it all faces forward in the same direction. Well last night she was getting really tired and impatient, so I was trying to hurry so I could just get her into bed for the night. I just dried it quickly (taking a soft dry cloth, I gently rub it back and forth on her head....its not like we need a blow-dryer to get all 20 hairs dry) but I didn't smooth it at all. I figured it probably wouldn't matter......
I was mistaken....

turns out that is an important step after all...

in case you are wondering, yes, it does still look like that after she slept on it 12 hrs. As you can see, she is still too cute, even with her hair sticking up all over :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

I think it looks great! Who says baby hair shouldn't stick up and all over the place? Ha! When else in her life will she be able to get away with that- right? :)

Love you Sophia Grace! XOXOOXOX