Here we go again....I am beyond excited!!!! Eric and I leave THIS Friday (3/26) and will be in India until Sat, 4/3!! Did I mention I can't wait?!?
We are going to be visiting and staying with old family friends, Dewy & Carolyn, in Delhi then off to V. City! What I am looking forward to most is seeing the sweet faces of the children I have been praying and aching for since our goodbyes in October! I cannot wait to hug them and see their smiles and hold the little ones on my hip! We will be bringing vitamins and toothbrushes as well as introducing the game of kickball! Who knows, maybe Eric will break out a lesson or two of math? :)
Some Huge Praises:
- All tickets/travel plans/hotel reservations were successfully booked!
- Visas arrived! We are legally allowed in!
- Time off work and Eric's spring break making the available opportunity to go
- The missionaries and nationals working there welcoming us with open arms - what a blessing
- God providing financial love offerings of dear friends and family that we have been able to use for supplies as we go. Phil 4:17 says, "Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what might be credited to your account." May the Lord richly bless you for your heartfelt care & concern for His children of India!
Prayer Requests while we are there:
- Safe travels (Eric isn't too excited about 15 hr plane leg, but as long as it is safe, we will be fine...traffic by rickshaw is really what he should be worried about! what an adventure!) :)
- Health (prevention of tummy and travel bugs)
- Maximized time with the children...I want to spend every second with them!
- That our visit would be encouragement to the missionaries and other ministry workers
- Spiritual Warfare - where we are going is a spiritually DARK place...that we would rely on God's power to REIGN supremely despite Satan's strongholds in that city
- Unity of hearts for Eric and me - that the Lord would use this trip to bring us closer as well as show us what His plans are for us as a couple
Thank you! I love you all and so appreciate prayers for us. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a small part of the lives of these Indian children and cannot wait for Eric to experience that first-hand. I know he will be hooked by their big brown eyes and devastatingly heart-breaking lives. We will take lots and lots of pictures!