3.21.2009

Survey

While I am waiting to load the pictures (don't hold your breath) from our WONDERFUL skiing trip to Colorado, I will break my blog-fast (quite a few days here without a new post) with a little survey I got "tagged" to do. :)

How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? friends for 5 years, dated 2 years, then engaged for 1 year
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Hah - Eric. Have you not seen my husband's metabolism in action? How silly of you to ask... ;)
Who said I love you first? My hunny
Who is taller? Eric
Who sings better? Hmm...can I defer to Donnie for the singing ability in the family? Eric and I both love to sing, but aren't either likely to be asked to do a solo if you get my drift...
Whose temper is worse? it depends on what we are responding to
Who does the laundry? Bets
Who does the dishes? Bets
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do (if we are laying in bed)...looking at the bed, he does
Who pays the bills? Eric
Who cooks dinner? Bets
Who drives when you are together? 99% Eric (love not having to drive)
Who is more stubborn? Bets
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Eric
Whose parents do you see the most? Bets'...but, after they move back to Germany this summer, probably Eric's.

1 comments:

Donnie said...

Heeeeey!!! Shout out to ya homie!!