1.13.2010

Starting the New Year off

2010 - here's to the best year ever! I know I have dropped off the face of the planet since I went to India, but I am back to the blogging world! :)

I just wanted to reassure my one faithful reader out there (hello? *tap *tap, this thing on?) that more posts are in my (and subsequently YOUR) future. :)

Happy New Year!

Decided to start 2010 out with a new layout...a nice and simple one. :) That is a good representation of my style...simple, classic, neutral. I won't tell you the real reason of the switch (that my lack of blogging for 90 days splashed "inactive" everywhere across of the lovely green background I used to have and changing the layout was the only way I found to get rid of it! ooops! did I mention I am not technologically inclined? Why am I blogging again?? Oh yeah, because it's fun!) :) Here's to us!

8 comments:

Maria said...

ah, yes Mrs. Shilling, your blog is true to style. That inactive wallpaper just wasn't it!
2010 is going to be the best year ever!
Happy blogging!!

Leigh Anne and Josh said...

We are here! Awaiting many a blogs...

Allison Donovan said...

yipeeee!!!

Rebekah said...

Hey! Look at all of us faithful readers...

Unknown said...

So glad you're back in business! :)

Katie said...

Yeah Bets!

jay said...

Count us as faithful readers too...by the way...what's for supper? Miss you ALL.
D&M

Our life.... said...

glad you are back!